Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Morning!

Today I'm at work (at an Estate Agents).
As you may or my not know, I'm a uni student and work on Saturdays!
So far so good concerning work! Study I must admit is backsliding so that's something I have to get on top of!
At uni I'm studying Classical Civilisation and English Literature so on some of my posts you will probably find pictures of my favorite ancient landscapes and maybe the occasional poem!
I'm also a nature and National Trust lover so pictures of greenery will be appearing soon! Perhaps some random Greek quotes and such will be appearing.

My title for this blog is "Sanctus Est" which is Latin, meaning "He is Holy". I got it from the film The Passion of the Christ. If you want to check out the site then here it is: http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com/splash.htm Yay my first link on here!
Much of my inspiration comes from my faith in Jesus. So in a way this sight is also dedicated to him!

Oh dear I've just been rumbled! My boss has caught me on the net a second time! She's lovely. Better log off and come back later! I'm being a tad disrespectful really.

Adios for now!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice colour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home