Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hmmm...

Well I'm pretty tired at the mo.
Church was good today.
I'm on my Easter break (yay) and have a few days
in Ireland to look forward to.
I'll be going in a couple of weeks but I'm still excited!
God is good as always so everything's cool!

I just wish I could find a way to create images
of beautiful landscapes. I'm not much good at painting
although I have painted propheticaly.
I only draw like that as well really. I'm not really a singer
apart from doing the usual singing in the bath or around the house.
I write poetry so I have created images that way.
I also like arranging things to look good like with this blog.
I like designing.

I just wonder where these will go. So far I've done
these on occasion. Perhaps I'd like to do
more prophetic creations. Haven't done those for a while.
Prophetic painting would be good. The one I remember doing
the most was when I painted some mountains,
a colourful sky and a valley.

These days I've been looking at art and
appreciating it in all their forms. Perhaps I'm just
finding my style and I suppose that's okay.

Actually I really fancy having a prophetic painting
session with my cell group. It's really cool when you can
all stand back at the end and see what picture God
has given you. I don't even think I have paint at home besides
my brother's water colours left on a shelf!

There's really cool art where people have used
photographs and printed them with new colour schemes.
That's a current fave of mine.

It's just a part of me really. It's part of how I work.
Sometimes without realising it, I end up designing
e.g. when I'm searching for certain desktop wallpapers
and pictures and then put them in a particular order to
follow on from each other. If you have a mac OS X then
you'll know what I mean. I do it in a way so
that the images have a certain effect.

Funny really.

Well anyway I think I've thought for long enough.

I'm tired. Good Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home