Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Late night surfing

Well it's late. It's around 11:30pm.
Went to cell group tonight and it was cool. Well it was okay.
It wasn't brilliant or gob smackingly amazing but it nice to hang
out with people and got some positive stuff.

Hmmm I think I'm going through a transformation at the mo;
with the church difficulties and thoughts on Catholicism. It's just
interesting to see how all of this will go. Been to a RC church
the other day, just praying. I woke up in a bad mood that day
and I'm glad I went.

I have a casual job so yay I can get some cash.
Involves working for a company's Interior designer.
Basicly lifting and assembling flat-pack furnature in apartments
around East London. Also helping to make the apartments look
presentable. Good for getting to know even more about the city
and of course assembling furniture will come in handy I'm sure.
I managed to assemble two tables and four chairs on my own
from instructions yay. Not to mention all the excersise. Man am
I achey today! Yesterday was the first time I worked for them.
It's not a permanent job and they don't need me every day.
It's a bit of cash and I'm grateful for it. Still want to get a proper
job.

Thanks to Rach, my friend from church who works with them
and got me the job! And of course thanks ultimately to God
for it all!

Well I need to get some kip. Hopefully my tutor will send my
assignment. I'm beginning to think that she's lost it!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures showing Our Lord's life.


Passion of Christ

Jesus of Nazareth

Eternal Word

 

Post a Comment

<< Home