Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Friday, February 03, 2006

Update

Been a while since I updated properly.
I've been feeling preeeety good!
My OU course is soon to kick off properly and my prep
for it has been going well. A far cry from my other Uni course.
This time I've been really motivated. I think it's a mixture
between OU study fitting me better than conventional uni and
me learning from previous mistakes. The past couple of years
were mad but I've lean't a lot.

Job seeking is still happening. Stopped working at my previous
job and feeling better for it!

Right now I'm listening to P.O.D, Testify. Copied it from my
bro ;-). Is good!

Cell group still needs to be sorted but I've decided to keep at it.
At the mo it may be a bit tough but my cell leaders plan to move
to a closer location.

I just wonder what the future holds. Things seem to be looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home