Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Saturday, November 26, 2005

LIFE IN IT'S ENTIRETY













Jesus Jesus Jesus...

Well I still haven't heard from the British Museum yet.
I know they only just stopped recieving application
forms on Thurs but I've been thinking, "what if I don't
get the job?" I know that God's in control but at the
mo I really don't feel like I've got "everything
together". You know, you see other people and you think,
"wow that's sooo cool!" Perhaps the key phrase as always
with me is "don't compare yourself to others". Something
I find myself easily slipping into but at least I'm
aware of it. My brother has an interview with Cambridge
uni, both my bros are back to playing instruments. I am
sooo different right now. I'm okay with it coz I find
comfort in music. Usually rock, hard rock, Christian
gothic. It actually makes me feel better just thinking
about it. I feel like I can identify with the singers
and feel like we have a joint understanding that life
isn't all great. Life has it's downs, challenges,
trials and suffering but we are fighters and we go on.
Some of us try to find Jesus when things are unstable,
hard. We are honest about feeling hurt, lost or upset.
Even times when I feel that my own life isn't so bad,
you can see and hear stories of horrific things that go
on in the world. People everywhere suffer which is a
natural part of life. You cannot escape it, bury your
head in the sand for long. You have to recognize it,
confront it. I believe that it is all for a higher
puropse and will lead to good things. I know that
in my life so far, good things have come from the
bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home