Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Thursday, December 01, 2005

PIC OF THE DAY!























Love the feel of this pic! (from the King Arthur film.
Pic taken from darkhorizons.com) I like
the battle in the background out of focus. I think it's
a good portrait pic. Looks natural and of course I'm
liking the ancientness of it. However I don't think the
clothes are very accurate. A bit of artistic licensing.
The torc is right but erm... er that's it lol. I still like it though.
I like the patterns of the woad even though there isn't much
of it. The natural expression on Kira's face holds a sense of
wonder which invites the viewer to think. Of course you can
click to see the pic enlarged and I think it looks way more
effective like that. You can also see flecks of mud in the air
which adds to the battle in the background.

I've actually come across a brilliant find today.
Found this e-library with lots of published books readable
online: Questia library

And no I haven't done much today ;-)
Watched the DVD of Demetrius and the Gladiators
It's one of those old epics that lasts for about 4-5
hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home