Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Narnia!

logo

Hi!
Well I just can't wait until The Lion The
Witch and The Wardrobe comes out!
I've known about the film since last year and
it's killing me!Okay well maybe I can wait and I'll
have to coz it's coming out this December!

However for you Narnia fans there is something to
hang on to! Two chapters of the Making of the film
are up on the official site in my links section but
here it is too www.narnia.com/

Here's another good site for Narnia News and you
can take a peak at the cast list! I think you'll
be happy about some of the people in the list!

NarniaWeb: Your Source for Narnia Movie News

I LOVE NARNIA!!!!!

Anyone else on here ever read the Chronicles?
Who loved it as a child and who loves it now?
Come on, fess up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home