Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Saturday, May 21, 2005

The blogger has returned!

Well studying is going well thanks to some support!
All is good!
Saw Star Wars Episode 3 last night! Brilliant stuff! I was very impressed!
I would recommend that everyone sees it!
Tragic and a real emotional film but if you know the whole story of the
other films you know there's a happy ending etc!

I like the films although I'm not a Star Wars fanatic. Even so, I loved
Episode 3! George Lucas was saving his money for this one!

Anyway, all is good and I'd better get back to looking into the
Roman Byzantium Empire! Essay on Martyrdom and
monasticism in the Early Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home