Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Friday, May 13, 2005

Hello my readers of few!

Went to the bar earlier before looking at the Narnia website ;-)!
Was cool!

I'm okay. Could be better could be worse.

You know, I can't wait to get to Heaven! I don't know much
about it nor what it's like. To see and experience a magical
world is a dream. Somewhere perfect.
I can't wait to see Jesus!

I know that some of you are believers and some of you
arn't if anyone at all is reading this.

The weather's nice outside and the library's peaceful.
There's just the tap tap tap of fingers on keyboards!

In fact I could do with Jesus right now!

He's kind, loyal, merciful, loving, caring, giving,
considerate, strong and magestic!

If anyone has the privilage of knowing him too,
you'll know what I mean. He's a great character!

A bit like Narnia, some of you will believe me when
I say that I spent time with him this morning
(in his presence). Some of you won't.
This morning I wasn't speaking very much,
just laying back and being myself. Uttered a prayer or
two but just spent time with him. Those that know him
will agree that his presence is sweet and unlike anything else.
It's refreshing and I didn't know until recently that not
spending time with him regularly has an effect.
I didn't for a few weeks and then felt that I really needed
more of him. After spending more time with him, I feel
refreshed, more chilled out and happy. I think after you start
being with him, you get addicted. You want more and you feel
like that's how things are supossed to be.
One of those things that's hard to explain unless you know him.

Well, I had better go and do some work now.

LONG LIVE THE LION OF JUDAH,
KING OF KINGS AND SAVIOUR!
FATHER, FRIEND AND COMFORTER!

The one that made us what we are:
Kings and queens under his banner, his children and
rulers of the earth to be!
Not a bad destiny!

Amazing to think that he has individual tasks for all of us
and great rewards to follow.
Not only does he supply us with everything we need but
also wants to continually more than we have!
Pushes beyond our expectations.

Anyway I did say that I was going to do some work!
I had better go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home