Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Life...

Hmmm spiritually things are pretty good at the mo.
Everything else could be better including my church but hey.

I need to find something good to do this summer. I was thinking
of taking up art classes but haven't found any as yet!
My church is doing some arty type stuff but not sure if I can just do
art or if I have to do singing etc too. Plus that only lasts for a week.

Had a good weekend in Bristol with friends and at their church
conference which was really good!

Hope everything gets better for me back here. I should do some
more study now. Blah. Well I will after I've made a few
adjustments to this blog and finish chatting on MSN and
after dinner ahem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home