Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Monday, June 27, 2005

Okay so I haven't been on here in a long time!

I've been turning into a goth lately! Over the past few weeks!
Started buying the clothes on sat in Brighton!
Great! Also went into church the next day wearing my new gear!
Ordered some accessories off the net as well today!
This included the Goth labelled studded collar and purple
gummy wristbands.
http://www.kathmanduonline.co.uk/index.cfm
(I went into the Underworld section)

As many already know (coz I've told them), this expresses me!
The look is so creative and there's so much you can do!
In the couple of goth shops I've been into, they are the nicest and
friendliest people and really take care of their customers.

Well this blog will start to change now to a gothic style.
Hopefully will sort most of it out today!
So much has happened since I last blogged!

Have a summer fest at church this week! Will be going to some
of that! Also wanna check out a gothic/punk/alternative
church in London sometime!
http://home.att.net/~robschellert/whoweare.htm

By the way, things with my grandad are a bit better.
He certainly looks healthier so that's a good thing!
Also, I am feeling better since the last time I posted.
Things with me and my church are improving.
Plus of course I have this new look to think about!
I'm quite excited about this and I feel more comfortable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home