Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Friday, September 16, 2005

More thoughts

Well right now I've just been loading my files onto a new comp.
Uni still hasn't contacted me on whether I can go back or not.
May have to call although there should be a letter coming.
Went to work this morning. Will be working all day tommorrow.

I'm in a relaxed mood right now. Not too many thoughts
going through my head. Just chilling out. Laid back.
Thinking.. I like the look of my blog, I like our new comp
and thinking about changing my desktop wallpaper.
Hopefully will pursuade my parents to watch
Run Lola Run/Lola Rent tonight! Great film!

*sigh* Just soooooo relaxed....

1 Comments:

At 10:40 am, Blogger Sarah said...

I love Lola rennt! I don't think i've seen a film with the same bizarre humour before or since

 

Post a Comment

<< Home