Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Website of the day!

http://www.blades-uk.com/

Okay I've known about this site for ages but if
you're bored and like weapons and LOTRs then
have a peak! This sells display (and possibly practical)
weapons cheaper than I've seen elsewhere on the net
besides Ebay (depending on how the auction goes)!
They do a fair amount of movie replicas
and have a good variety in general!

If only I had the money...
*sigh*

P.S. My life is still not going in any particualr direction at
the mo concerning work and uni! Been switching decisions
again but went to my new cell group last night and
was prayed for which is good! I'm completely and utterly sure
that I'll come to a decision soon. Well I have to because time is
running out BIG time! I have a week at most to decide and probs
less than that! In fact if any of you guys could pray for me about
this, that would be great! Big life decision!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home