Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Woohoo!

Feeling good!

I've been taking pics with my new digital camera!
A Canon Powershot A520! Just need to get the hang of
all the settings and possibilities! It's a good one for
getting pro shots!

Also, here are more reasons for me feeling great

(note I'm Alanna_Halfelven as you probably will guess).

I'm also meeting up with friends this week and next!
Going out for lunch with one of them tomorrow!

My Birthday was good, I have lots of goodies and have money!

Life looks grand today!

4 Comments:

At 8:12 am, Blogger Alanna_Halfelven said...

Thanks PL! :-)

 
At 11:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liking the new design, especially the trees, but perhaps you should know that it took me approx 2 million years to download the BG pictures. Is it possible to compress them somehow?

 
At 4:42 pm, Blogger Alanna_Halfelven said...

Thanks PL! :-) Done!
Thanks for your comment as well big dave.

Woo all the photos were taken by me so big compliment! Appart from my profile one that is!

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger rach said...

Hiya!

Why are you buying a dagger?

Happy Birthday though :o) Congrats. Nice new site too - I like the pics but, like Dave, they did take forever to load so if they could be smaller filesizes they'd be even better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home