Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Update!

Well I thought it was about time I updated!

1/. My grandad's funeral is on Thursday and me and my
bros are doingreadings. There will be about 250 people!
2/. A conference at my church is starting on the same day
and will run til Sunday. I'm helping out a little. Looking
forward to it!
3/. I've had some very nice e-mails from a friend and a
recent kind of pen pal lol.
4/. Sunday was great! Felt all warm and fuzzy because
people werebeing very lovely. Also got prayed for and
had some words from God which was great!
5/. Been playing Diablo 2 on the comp again. Pretending
to be an Amazon battling evil. It's a well cool RPG game!
Almost finished now!

Brrrrrr I'm sitting in the study freezing my fingers off!
It's cold in here! One of the coldest rooms in the house.

Hmmmm thoughts?

Been reflecting on what God said to me on Sunday. Wrote
them in my journal like I usually do!

Result: Feeling encouraged, no longer feeling guilty
about my stuffing up uni, feeling okay about where I am
at the mo, more positive about decision making for next
year, feeling more confident and reassured. God said he
was pleased with me! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

All encouraging stuff.

Besides this, I've been thinking about what ways are best
for spending time with God, I've been reflecting about my
passion for history and I have been tempted to buy another
dagger to display. It's nice but I'd rather buy a smaller one
this time.

Pic of the day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home