Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Monday, October 17, 2005

Vintage Feast

My grandad died this morning. Some cool stuff happened today.
Can't really be bothered to go into details.

Yeah I think the timing for us and my grandad was right. Glad
his suffering's over and we're all quite happy in general.
My mum and aunt said they were in a "surreal place".
That would probs describe most of the family. All in all we're
in good spirits. We all got a chance to say goodbye over the
weekend! I am glad because I was away for a few days last
week and he could have died any moment. I prayed though,
that God would keep him alive long enough for me to be able
to say good bye and thanks. He was in a type of coma but he
may have heard us. In my opinion he probably did!

We all had a good time together. Like I said, lots of cool stuff
happened today but I doubt anyone wants to read for much
longer!

So here's to the chance to live *Cheers*
I know my Grandad is enjoying himself now.

Praise God!









Vintage Fest by Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home