Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Saturday, November 05, 2005

MY LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Well what can I say?

I'm here at work he he!
Okay here goes an update:

- I finally got an appointment with the job
centre this week! I got my job seeker's allowance!
-On the same day (Wens) my boss offered me
a full time job! It's at the place I've been working
at part time for about a year or so! Woo!
I've been praying about whether to take it or not
and so far I've only come up with pros so I most
likely will! She just needs to get back to me
about pay! Long hrs is the only possible downside.

Still, I'll keep an eye open for what else is out
there.

(You know, I think I'm giving myself a headache
with all the exclamation marks in this post lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home