Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Cheeryier today!

Well today is a different story to yesterday!
I'm feeling okay!
God just reminded me that although there is a lot of rubbish that goes on
in the world there is also hope. Being a daughter of God who is good and
all powerful means a lot. God is King of Kings.

Today I recieved the gummy bracelets and gothic collar I ordered yay!
I'm wearing the bracelets but the collar will have to wait for another
time! I need to find something to wear that really goes with it!
I'm going to the Summer Fest tonight! Yay!
Made a little progress with studies. I did a bit of reasearch and found
more on the topic than I did before. That gave me a bit of a boost. I had
lost what I had researched on the net from before too so I was a bit
discouraged before I really started this morn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home