Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Doulos!!!!

Hi ya!

Well yesterday was a mixed bag! Good and bad! Went into uni to get
results and to be honest they wern't good but I knew that already!
I'm just relieved that I have them and can work out what to do next
from there. I know there's still hope and there's always a way forwards!
God is good.

Now then part two of yesterday was great! I went to a gig last night &
a very good one too! My mates were playing at The Cartoon! Went to
support them and they rocked!!!!! They're a heavy metal band called
Doulos and boy can they play! At the moment they're compiling a CD
& you can hear a bit of their music on their site
  • www.bringthepit.com
    which I'll also link to in my Music, Media & Fun Stuff section!

    I took a few photos on my digicam (well my mum's lol), and
    if you wanna check it out here they are:

  • My photos!

  • Great stuff!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home