Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Monday, July 11, 2005

Catch up and perrrrtty pics!

Today has been good!
Went to the bank this morn to sort out some stuff
and did a bit of job hunting! Over the weekend I
went to the Croydon Festival which was great!
Unfortunately I didn't take the camera! I went on
sat but could't make it on sun so I missed the
Eastern music!!!! That was a bummer coz I like Eatern
stuff but I had a lot of fun on sat! A famous Jazz musician
from the 70s was playing as well! I think his name is Ray Air!
Not a jazz nut but it was fun and his band were good!!!!

Yesterday I took my first artistic photos!
Have a look if you like!
Hoping for a new digicam for my birthday! Yaaaaay!

perrrrrrrtty pics

1 Comments:

At 5:50 pm, Blogger Alanna_Halfelven said...

Cool! Thanks! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home