Sanctus Est

“Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.” - G.W. Carver

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Quick update!

So since I last posted...
I went to another gig in London. Very cool!
Well I enjoyed myself anyway :-p
Had a dance and head bang!
www.tankusthehenge.com

Will be going to another one of their gigs I think!
Had a great time and mingled with some people there!
Very nice they were to!
I didn't really know the group I went with very
well apart from one friend and I haven't seen her
for about a year! Was good to see her again
although obviously I was slightly seperate from
the group. Did my own thing during the gig
and it was fun. I made sure I had a good night and
chatted to other peeps there!

Hmm well more bombs in London went off
although they didn't work properly *phew*...
And haven't been doing much!
Still haven't recieved confirmed results so
I still don't know if I'm going back next year!

Well tonight I'll watch Constantine on DVD
with my familly with some popcorn
although my dad said it might not be suitable
for him and my mum :-p

6 Comments:

At 8:50 am, Blogger rach said...

How was Constantine?

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger Alanna_Halfelven said...

Perrrty good! Visually good! And like the obvious supernaturalism but I didn't like it when they change dthe Bible. There was no need!

 
At 10:15 pm, Blogger Martin said...

I saw Constantine too... Rach never asked me :-(

 
At 11:09 am, Blogger Alanna_Halfelven said...

Lol! Now now boys.

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger Martin said...

Well, I thought it was rubbish anyway, although not because of any of the supposed heresy (it's a cartoon!)

Don't fancy Laurence much though

 
At 5:57 pm, Blogger Martin said...

And Robert Rankin does the concept a heck of a lot better in Waiting For Godalming.

How do you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home